The NOMAN Campaign aims to raise awareness about the HPV-related cancer epidemic in men and women, campaign for universal HPV vaccination, while challenging participants to extreme endurance races across the world.
Our goals are:
1. RAISE AWARENESS about the connection between HPV, male
cancer and the vaccine.
2. DE-STIGMATIZE a cancer caused by a skin virus that the
majority of people contract.
3. EDUCATE PARENTS that boys as well as girls are at risk for
developing HPV-related illness.
4. INFLUENCE POLICY so that Gender-Neutral Vaccination
5. REBRAND THE CERVICAL CANCER JAB as the HPV-related cancer jab.
6. ACHIEVE 100% VACCINATION for boys and girls.
7. BRING AN END TO the 5% of cancer caused by HPV.
NOMAN is an Island is a programme of The HPV and Anal Cancer Foundation (charity no: 1147457)